Thursday 14 August 2014

Makeup of the day: Strong eyeliner and a dark red lip.

Makeup of the day:

Strong eyeliner and a dark red lip.

I haven't really got anything planned for today but i still decided to make an effort with my makeup.
Using my finger, I applied Benefit's Porefessional onto my face. Although it is designed to be used on your porous areas, I find it to be a great all around primer, the foundation just sweeps onto your face. 
      I then used Collection's (collection 2000) lasting perfection foundation all over my face using the Real Techniques foundation brush. Although it is quite high coverage, it doesn't at all feel heavy on your face! Although it's only £5.99, I can compare it to many high end foundations. It works perfectly with the brush. The real techniques brush doesn't leave any product un-blended. 
     To set my foundation I used a powder from MUA which was only £1!!! It gives a little more coverage and gives my face a matte finish. I applied it with a big fluffy brush from a ted baker makeup brush set received as a gift.
     For contouring, I used Benefit's hoola bronzer. I applied it just under my cheekbones blended up into my temples, down the sides of my nose and sweeped a little bit across my forehead. Today, i used the little brush that came with the bronzer purely out of curiosity and to my surprise, it worked wonders!
     I used Benefit's sugar bomb blush today with another one of my ted baker brushes. I applied it to the apples of my cheeks and slightly blended it up my cheekbone.
      To fill in my brows I used another one of Benefit's products from their Smokin' Eyes pallete. Using the real techniques brow brush, i applies brow zings to my eyebrows and gave them a bit more shape.
      For eyeshadows i used the eyeshadow from the bronze of champions palette on my lid and then used the darkest brown eyeshadow from the passport to posh pallette in my outer corner and crease. They were both applied with the base shadow brush from real techniques. Both palettes are from Benefit Cosmetics. 
      To line my eyes i used Miss Sporty's studio lash eyeliner creating a long flick at the end. 
      For mascara I used collections big fake ultimate mascara. It's the best mascara ever and it makes my lashes huge!!!
        On my lips i used Rimmels Kate moss lipstick in 107 and that is it!


Thankyou so much for taking your time to read this. I would very much appreciate it if you followed me and shared to your friends! If you have any questions either dm me on twitter or instagram or email me! :)

With love, brogan.
xoxo

Instagram: __brogan___
Twitter: @omg_itsbrogan
Email: withlovebrogan@gmail.com
Snapchat: broganmchugh123


     

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww thankyou so much! I got it from superdrug in case you're intrested. Thanks again for your comment.
      With love, brogan xoxo

      Delete
  2. lovely makeup look!

    www.georginamarmoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! Also thanks for taking your time to read.
      With love, brogan xoxo

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful!

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? I always follow back :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou!! I followed you, follow me on here please?:)
      with love, brogan xoxo

      Delete
  4. Your make up looks amazing!! so perfect!

    Check out my blog

    http://the-young-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look :) the lipstick is gorgeous!

    Schnella Blog

    ReplyDelete